Part of designer Harry Bertoia's iconic 1952 wire collection, the astounding Bertoia Barstool from Knoll is a study in space, form, and function.
Seat Height: 29.3"
Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods with a polished chrome finish. Seat pad snaps on to the frame with domed snap button. The chrome frame is not suitable for outdoor use. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®.
- Classic Boucle: rich, nubby texture evocative of traditional hand woven upholstery textiles.
- Ultrasuede: premier microfiber with a soft, plush feel and luxurious appeal. This upholstery is extremely durable, stain-resistant, breathable, and easy to clean. It is the first of its kind to use partially plant-based polyester.
- Volo Leather: a lightly corrected, aniline leather with a slightly raised grain texture. A special retannage enriches the leather and tightens the grain, giving a level of quality superior to other corrected leathers.
- Acqua Leather: durable, water-resistant leather produced from hides originating in northern Italy, southern Germany, and Switzerland. A combination of a special retannage and finishing process results in leather that is water-resistant and anti-microbial.
- Sabrina Leather: a full grain leather, ideal for those seeking elegant, fine-grained leather for high-traffic use.
Shipping: Estimated lead time of 8–12 weeks.
More from the brand
Since 1938, Knoll has persevered its Bauhaus principles and long-standing partnerships with revolutionary designers, both iconic and contemporary, helping define its position as a leader in modern design.