The simple lines of Fredericia's Spine Daybed are intuitively familiar, while the unorthodox details give the piece a striking new aesthetic. Despite the contrasting elements, the top and bottom still merge into a balanced entity. The Spine Daybed pays respect to the proud upholstery traditions on which Fredericia built its name, while providing a dash of modernity in its own succinct and simple way. The head cushion is secured with a leather strap. Spine is a fusion of the organic, solid, and modern. In designing the series, Space Copenhagen felt their way forward using their intuition, until reaching a balanced design that invites many hours of relaxation.
Seat Height: 13.75"
- Sunniva: 58% wool, 25% viscose, 8% linen, 5% polyamide, 4% polyester
- Remix: 90% wool, 10% polyamide
- Hallingdal: 70% wool, 30% viscose
- Primo Leather: classic full-grain semi-aniline leather with made from the best Scandinavian bull hides
- Mohair:100% mohair (pile), 100% cotton (base)
Made in Denmark.
Shipping: Delivered in 20–24 weeks.
More from the brand
Since 1911, Danish design house Fredericia has committed to upholding the legacies of designers, both mid-century icons and new rule-breakers.