Price matters. Shop with confidence.
We understand that you have options and price is just one of many factors to consider. At Lekker Home, we want to make your shopping experience as easy as possible, and provide authentic design products at the best possible price. So if you find a lower price on an identical product, let us know and we’ll match it. It’s that simple.
Even after your purchase, if you find a lower price on an identical product within 14 days, we will credit or refund you the difference, whether you found the lower price at Lekker Home or at another authorized U.S. retailer.
The Price Guarantee applies to all qualified purchases:
- The product is identical (size, quantity, brand, color, etc.).
- The product is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- The product is not a close-out, discontinued or clearance item.
- The price is from an authorized U.S. retailer.
- The price is currently published and/or you have a written valid quotation. Copies, handwritten, and verbal price quotes cannot be accepted.
- The price must be in accordance with applicable Minimum Allowable Price (MAP) policies and contractual obligations as defined by the manufacturer.
To place your order or inquire about our Price Guarantee, call us toll free at 877.7LEKKER (877.753.5537) or email us at email@example.com and one of our Associates would be pleased to assist you. Please have the published price or quote available, along with your name, phone number, and the details of the price difference so we can take care of you as quickly as possible.
Is your order shipping outside of Massachusetts?
Your purchase is tax free!
Lekker Home does not charge Sales Tax if your purchase is shipping to an address outside of Massachusetts. No sales tax applies to any purchase of Gift Cards. Purchases paid for with Gift Cards are subject to the same Sales Tax requirements as any other form of payment.
Per the Internet Tax Freedom Act (ITFA), companies selling over the Internet are subject to the same sales tax collection requirements as any other retailer. Internet retailers or remote sellers are generally required to collect taxes in any state they have a physical selling presence. If they do not have any such presence, they are not required to collect sales taxes.