Florence Knoll™ Sofa
Featuring a geometric profile that is consistent with designer Florence Knoll's rational design approach, the Florence Knoll™ Sofa has been crafted with the larger space in mind. With various upholstery options to choose from, this sofa's warming color and texture brings personality into any space.
Seat Height: 17.5"
Exposed metal frame and legs in heavy gauge steel with polished chrome finish and an inner frame of solid wood. Seat suspension with No-Sag springs. Leather upholstery has matching buttons. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®.
- Classic Boucle: rich, nubby texture evocative of traditional hand woven upholstery textiles.
- Ultrasuede: premier microfiber with a soft, plush feel and luxurious appeal. This upholstery is extremely durable, stain-resistant, breathable, and easy to clean. It is the first of its kind to use partially plant-based polyester.
- Volo Leather: a lightly corrected, aniline leather with a slightly raised grain texture. A special retannage enriches the leather and tightens the grain, giving a level of quality superior to other corrected leathers.
- Acqua Leather: durable, water-resistant leather produced from hides originating in northern Italy, southern Germany, and Switzerland. A combination of a special retannage and finishing process results in leather that is water-resistant and anti-microbial.
- Sabrina Leather: a full grain leather, ideal for those seeking elegant, fine-grained leather for high-traffic use.
Shipping: Estimated lead time of 8–12 weeks.
More from the brand
Since 1938, Knoll has persevered its Bauhaus principles and long-standing partnerships with revolutionary designers, both iconic and contemporary, helping define its position as a leader in modern design.