Founded in 1653, Royal Delft is the only remaining earthenware factory of the dozens founded in the 17th century in Delft. Catching on to the popularity of Chinese porcelain, Delft became the Dutch source of blue and white pottery as demand in Europe grew.

Royal Delft still carries on a standard of entirely hand painted Delftware, from more traditional pieces to contemporary takes on the classics. Dedicated to quality and upholding time-honored techniques, Royal Delft is both a producer and a museum, highlighting the value of the history of their work.